Corporate Secretarial Services
Corporate Secretarial Compliance is an essential part of a corporate function failing which stringent penalties are imposed under the provisions of Companies Act 2013. We assist you with the below record keeping & compliances and much more as required under the Act:
- Maintenance of Corporate records and Statutory Registers.
- Assisting in filing of Annual Returns & other Statutory Forms.
- Assisting in applying for Director Identification Numbers (DIN).
- Assisting in applying for Digital Signature Certificates(DSC).
- Arranging board meetings.
- Incorporating amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Creation / Modification / Satisfaction of Charges on the Assets of Company.
- Change in Registered Office of the company.
- Appointment of Directors / Managing Director and changes among them.
- Other secretarial compliance under the Act.